Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you for coming here to read what I have to say. I hope that out of everything I write that each and every one of you takes something away from here and applies in your life. Remember one thing, God loves you and there is nothing YOU can do about it!

Monday, October 11, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 2: The meaning behind your Facebook status

Facebook Status is "He is jealous for me, loves like a hurricane I am a tree bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by Glory and I realize just how beautiful you are and how great your affections are for me. Oh how He loves us so"


My status is the beginning lyrics of How He loves us from Kim Walker (Jesus Culture)
This song for some reason makes me want to get up and dance, no matter how my day is either good or bad.  Showing that the creator of this universe, is jealous for us. He wants our love, He wants more than anything else to be a part of our lives. What Jesus went through on that cross was for us, the revelation of that is powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment