Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you for coming here to read what I have to say. I hope that out of everything I write that each and every one of you takes something away from here and applies in your life. Remember one thing, God loves you and there is nothing YOU can do about it!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 3,7,8,9,10 and 11!!

30 Day Challenge: K wow I have missed 6 days of this challenge due to going from one place to another watching children and running, so now I will catch up on those six days. Sorry!!!!!!
                                                     
Day #11: A picture of something I hate!
                                                            Marshmallows are YUCKY!

Day #7: A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

                                     Music has always impacted me for the better no matter what!

Day #3: A Picture of you and your friends!
Me, Kristen, Natalie and Donna!

Day #8 :A picture that makes you laugh.

                                                           I just find it really funny :)

Day #9: Something you're proud of in the past few days.
    I am proud of getting Natalie's van fixed and how seeing how bad the tires were and how all the mechanics were surprised that we drove on the QEW without dying. That screams GOD all over it, and how he held that tire long enough for us to go get it fixed!!! I am proud that we listened to God and got it fixed! :) Yay for God and wisdom.

Day #10: Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.
Happy: Only Girl (In the world) - Rihanna
Sad: You are loved- Josh Groban
Bored: Anything from Underoath, Skillet, AC/DC and others
Hyped: Anything by Drake, HE IS WE, Jason Derulo, Ne-Yo
Mad: Josh Groban to calm me down.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment