Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you for coming here to read what I have to say. I hope that out of everything I write that each and every one of you takes something away from here and applies in your life. Remember one thing, God loves you and there is nothing YOU can do about it!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 5+6: A picture of somewhere you've been to. and Favorite super hero and why.

#5: A Picture of somewhere I have been:
Kiev, Ukraine. I have been there on a missions trip in 2008 for a youth group that I was a part of. Changed my life for the better..

#6: Favorite super hero and why.
Hmmm... well on wikipedia it says that Optimus Prime is considered a super hero, so HE is my favourite cause I don't like any if the famous ones.. And my favourite villan is the Joker ONLY when played by Heath Ledger

No comments:

Post a Comment