Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you for coming here to read what I have to say. I hope that out of everything I write that each and every one of you takes something away from here and applies in your life. Remember one thing, God loves you and there is nothing YOU can do about it!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy for a different reason

As I said in my last blog post, I would explain why I am extroverted and why it's for a different reason then I was before.

I was at one point extroverted so I could try to convince people I was normal, a girl without problems. Little did I know that the more extroverted I was the more people could see my problems and need for attention.

I will say I am a lot more calm then I was before, because I don't need attention anymore because Jesus fills that void I had. I was a very shy girl and because I hid that and became more "out there" I realized that its become part of who I am now. I will admit I have my moments where I am shy, where as people don't normally believe me and thats cool. I am shy when I have to speak to a boss or supervisor at work and I am also shy when it comes to meeting a huge group of people I don't know in a close setting or laying eyes on a guy I think is cute.

In my 30 day challenge I am taking part of right now I have admitted that I only get crazy hyper when I am either nervous or OVER exhausted. But the love of Jesus is so strong inside of me that I can't help but be extroverted, talk to people, smile, try to brighten their day and even just make them laugh because I am so happy to have a loving God on my side.

So if you are a shy person then be shy with Jesus, let him help you gain confidence but stay true to who YOU ARE and if you are a people person, do it with the love of Jesus, just watch that you don't go to far and scare everyone away :P

Love always!

No comments:

Post a Comment