Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you for coming here to read what I have to say. I hope that out of everything I write that each and every one of you takes something away from here and applies in your life. Remember one thing, God loves you and there is nothing YOU can do about it!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day One: A recent Picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1) I get hyper and talk a lot ONLY when I am nervous or exhausted. 
2) If music was ever removed from this world, I'd want to go to.
3) My favourite colours are green and purple.
4) I love to socialize and be with people, but I need my alone time to.
5) I am very optimistic, life is to short to worry about things.
6) Jesus captivates my heart more and more each day.
7) I try to be a bold person and say what I feel when I can
8) I love suspense TV shows, anything to get the heart racing.
9) I love to draw, paint, write music, play instruments and sing.
10) I'm a computer nerd and I LOVE YouTube!
11) I have 2 tattoos but want more!
12) My Hair is the longest it's ever been.
13) I love my mom Karen Cliffe and sister Cassandra Cliffe
14) Cats are my favourite animal but I like big dogs to!
15) I can never sit still, I am always moving my hands or feet to a song in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment