Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you for coming here to read what I have to say. I hope that out of everything I write that each and every one of you takes something away from here and applies in your life. Remember one thing, God loves you and there is nothing YOU can do about it!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thankfulness List 2010

I have seen these going up all over the place, so to be cool I am going to do one to! :P

1) To have a God that loves me SO MUCH, even tho at times I can be a little stubborn!
2) My mother Karen Cliffe, she is one of the strongest women I know, having to go through the things she did and as well having to deal with a very "interesting" teenager (Not me.........O.O lol). I love you mom and I hope that you see I always have even through the rough patches.
3) My sister Cassandra Cliffe, I can't count on my limbs how much times we have laughed without being able to stop. I miss you and hope that you come visit me soon! I also remember how much black eyes we have given each other wrestling on the ground and hitting each other. love ya sis (sehr what I have always called her)
4) Donna for the times that we have laughed so hard that we have cried, for showing me kindness and inviting me not only into your home but into your family. I can never say how great-full I am to be able to be a part of your family.
5) Caleb, Abbey, Chloe and Jordan for your never ending energy. Watching you guys grow older and mature into beautiful children of God makes my heart melt. For the times that I was upset and you guys just brighten my day and for the times that we goof around and laugh. I love you guys so MUCH!!
6) My laptop even though it drives me nuts and the only way it works is to scream at it and hit it. It has brought me through some very boring days, and also allows me to watch my subscriptions on YOUTUBE.
7) I am thankful of YouTube, without YouTube I wouldn't know some of the cool facts I know now and I wouldn't have been able to watch some really great and talented people, to name a few --> RaywilliamJohnson, Shane Dawson, Shay Carl and Shaytards, Mystery Guitar Man, Ctfxc, Smosh and others!
8) My blackberry because I have dropped it numerous times and it still continues to work!
9) For my Best Friends (Hanne, Holly, Chantal, Sherry, Mikhail, Ali, Donna, Nat, Cj, Saralynn, Taras, Geoff, Matthew for your crazyness and Brad) For all the things we have gotten into, for all the times we have laughed and as well cried. For putting up with my abuse ;)
10) Hanne I think, without you in my life, I don't know where I would be right now, I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would meet someone like you while I was in school. You make my life complete, and I am starting to cry writing this because even though you are in Norway and I am here I still feel like we saw each other yesterday. I will love you forever and I hope that down the road when our husbands have died (cause men don't live as long as women) that you and I will have wheelchair races down the hallways of the old folks home that we will live in together! I LOVE YOU <3
11) Holly, My longest friend out there who have had to put up with me through the whole time :) I love you and I love our skype dates, and the times that we just laugh and goof around. I miss our random drives around town and circling the location we need to get to numerous times, because we are to busy talking! I love you!
12) Chantal for helping me understand life in a whole new way and for encouraging me when things go wrong. As well putting up with my opinions and always finding something that we can laugh about for hours on end!!  Love you to!!
13) I am thankful for the chilly fall weather with gorgeous colours!
14) I am thankful for Natalie for the laughs and for allowing me to be a part of your family as well and Calum, Ayden, Malakai and Neveah for you guys brighten my day :)
15) For a house to live in, food to eat and water to drink.
16) I am thankful for Pumpkin Pie, because it is delicious =)
17) For clothes cause otherwise I would be naked and that is frowned upon in most countries....
18) I am happy that shoes were invented because my feet wouldnt be so awesome and smooth if I didnt wear shoes.
19) Abbey the dog and Ebonie, Bridget and Lola the cats and April the rabbit.......
20) I appreciate facebook for getting me through my life.
21) I am thankful that I have this blog so I can express my feelings and have an outlet for my creativity
22) I am thankful for this earth even though sometimes its really messed up, I have a way to live and breathe and experience different things.
23) I am thankful for toilet paper, because I don't even have to describe why....
24) I am thankful for bejewelled blitz for wasting my precious time and keeping myself occupied so I am not getting into trouble.
25) My Aunt Melinda and Uncle Joe for your love and support! Michael, Alex, Trevor and Kyle for being pretty awesome cousins. My grandma as well for your love :) <3 you guys
26) I almost forgot the most important thing after God, MUSIC. I am thankful to able to listen to music and have a way to express myself through writing and performing my music.



So everyone this is my list for 2010. I hope you like.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that nudity one made me laugh and then I coughed.. thanx for that. I love you so much Ashley you are my best friend and I can't wait for more laughs and awesome moments together. I will always be here :) mwaa

    by the way the toilet paper one was hilarious too just bc u added it :P AND I agree that music allows for expression can't wait to see what u have written..

    ReplyDelete